If you’re looking for an excuse to watch the “Nothing Compares 2 U” video here we go: Sinad O’Connor’s breakout 1990 sophomore LP I Do Not Want What I Haven’t Got is the latest album to get the reissue treatment from Capitol/EMI in the label’s effort to make a little money off their catalogue while CDs are still something that exist.

But we’re not too mad about this one. The double disc set is out April 21 and features a 10-song bonus disc with B-sides, live cuts and two previously unreleased tracks, including a cover of John Lennon’s “Mind Games”.

CD1:

01 Feel So Different
02 I Am Stretched on Your Grave
03 Three Babies
04 The Emperor’s New Clothes
05 Black Boys on Mopeds
06 Nothing Compares 2 U
07 Jump in the River
08 You Cause as Much Sorrow
09 The Last Day of Our Acquaintance
10 I Do Not Want What I Havent Got

CD2:

01 Night Nurse (Gregory Isaacs cover, produced by Daniel Lanois) *
02 My Special Child (1991 single)
03 Damn Your Eyes (B-side to “Three Babies”)
04 Silent Night (long version from The Ghosts of Oxford Street soundtrack)
05 You Do Something to Me (from the Red Hot & Blue Cole Porter tribute album)
06 Mind Games (John Lennon cover, produced by Daniel Lanois) *
07 What Do You Want (B-side to “The Emperor’s New Clothes”)
08 I Am Stretched on Your Grave (Apple Brightness Mix) (B-side to “The Emperor’s New Clothes”)
09 Troy (recorded live in London; B-side to “Three Babies”)
10 I Want Your (Hands on Me) (BBC In Concert 5/25/90, recorded live at Hammersmith Odeon)

download movie

0 comments

Blog Archive

Categories