Kanye West totally has energy! You ever watch that guy? He’s all over the place! Unfortunately, though, Kanye got famous after the great rapper energy drink boom of 2003, so he’s never had his own energy drink. Until now! Kanye will “create” a new energy drink for Guru, the “100% natural and organic” beverage that Pitchfork News Editor Amy Phillips assures me is “pretty good.” I’m almost certain this won’t mean Kanye will actually sit in a lab somewhere experimenting with chemical flavors, but I can dream.

Here’s what Kanye has to say about the partnership in a press release: “I express myself through music, fashion, art, and design, and that’s why I am excited to collaborate with Guru; because the brand values what I value, and I can put what inspires me into this new product.” He can put what inspires him into the product! It’s hard to wrap my mind around what that could possibly mean.

download movie

0 comments

Blog Archive

Categories